To build or not to build? That is the question. When you finally decide building is the right move, you find it is just the first of many important decisions that will shape your life for many years to come. Where do you build? What kind of neighborhood? What kind of amenities and nearby services do you need to provide your family with the happy, fulfilling lifestyle you want for them? Just when you think you have, maybe, bitten off more than you can chew you find Covington Lake East in Carolina Forest.
This subdivision of Carolina Forest is everything you are looking for.
- · Security gates offer extra safety for families and cut down on unwanted traffic
- · The beach and all the great attractions, dining, and shopping in Myrtle Beach are only a short drive away with easy access to Highway 501
- · 12 acres of lakes and sidewalks for bikers, joggers, and walker to enjoy
- · Community pool
- · Playground
- · Carolina Forest Elementary School, Ocean Bay Middle School, and Carolina Forest High School are all close by
- · The Carolina Forest Recreation Center is also close by and features a gym, exercise room, indoor walking track, rock climbing wall, locker room, meeting rooms, and a kitchen
- · Local golf courses include Arrowhead, World Tour. Myrtle Beach National, Wild Wing, and Legends
- · The Plaza Shopping Center, Kroger Foods, Tanger Outlet Mall, Forest Square, numerous restaurants and much more are just minutes away
- More community amenities are planned
Lennar Homes is the builder in this Carolina Forest neighborhood of brick and stucco homes. Lennar is one of the leading builders in the U.S. and has a reputation for building quality homes with pride and craftsmanship since 1954. There is a plan to fit every lifestyle and budget, including:
- · Stono – Next Gen – 2,395 sq. ft. with 4 bed / 4 bath /3 car garage / 1 story – starting at $270,990
- · Magnolia – 2,521 sq. ft. with 3 bed – 2.5 bath / 2 car garage / 1 story – starting at $285,990
- · Sullivan – 2,764 sq. ft. / 4 bed / 3.5 bath / 2 car garage / 1 story – starting at $288,990
- · St. Helena - 2,941 sq. ft. / 4 bed / 4 bath /2 car garage / 1 story – starting at $295,000
Start you search here. Let our real estate experts show you the beautiful new homes for sale in Covington Lake East [Carolina Forest]. Call today.
Post a Comment