Market Common has a new Dock Street Community development of condos called Lakeview Market Common, a collection of 48 incredible luxury residences with a “Downton Abbey” ambiance.
There are 7-floor plans available including a choice of 1-3 bedrooms, in sizes of 965 to 1,675 heated square feet with porches and terraces from 97 to 263 square feet. Condos feature things like granite countertops, 10 ft. ceilings and 2-car garages.
Floor plans include:
- The Amelia – 2 bed/2 baths, 1,055 heated sq. ft., 97 sq. ft. porch, starting at $192,900
- The Beaufort - 2 bed/2 baths, 1,272 heated sq. ft., 234 sq. ft. porch, starting at $249,900
- The Florence - 2 bed/2 baths, 1,284 heated sq. ft., 97 sq. ft. porch, starting at $269,900
- The Georgia - 3 bed/2 baths, 1,378 heated sq. ft., 97 sq. ft. porch, starting at $289,900
- The Scarlett - 2 bed/2 baths, 1,096 heated sq. ft., 97 sq. ft. porch, starting at $184,900
- The Charlotte – 3 bed/3.5 baths, 1,675 heated sq. ft., 263 sq. ft. porch, staring at $309.900
- The Savannah – 1 bed/1 bath, 965 heated sq. ft., 97 sq. ft. porch, starting at $154,900
This beautiful complex is adjacent to a shimmering lake with a lush lawn that is perfect for entertaining, picnics and getting together with neighbors.
With prices starting at around $155,000 for a one bedroom unit, Lakeview offers an exciting new choice in the Market Common area. Now is the time to get in on what will surely be a favorite neighborhood. Call us today to learn more about the fabulous new condos for sale on Lakeview – Market Common.