A New Market Common Neighborhood
One of the newest subdivisions in Market Common is the beautiful Sanctuary at Withers Preserve, offering almost 40 acres of walking trails, sports facilities, and parks. Pulte Homes is the developer of this neighborhood which surrounds a large lake with 22 of the lots right on the water.
Pulte Homes features 4-floor plans with loft options, open concept kitchens, Whirlpool appliances, granite counter tops, and kitchen islands.
- Abbeyville - Starting at $237,990 - 1,656+ Square Feet - 2 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths - 1 Story Home
- Castle Rock - Starting at $245,990 - 1,755+ Square Feet - 2 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths - 1 Story home
- Kendall Park - Starting at $257,990 - 1,868+ Square Feet - 2 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths- 1 Story Home
- Martin Ray - Starting at $260,990 - 1,961+ Square Feet - 2 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths - 1 Story Home
- Adjacent to Grand Park in Market Common with 220 acres of ponds and lakes, soccer, hockey, and basketball courts, evening concerts, and a dog park
- Extra-wide sidewalks for walking, skating and biking
- Nature trails with benches at intervals along the way
- Built adjacent to the renowned Market Common Shopping Complex with the best restaurants, boutiques, name brand stores, Movie Theater, and a concert area
- Horry Country School District
- Myrtle Beach Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Minutes from the beach
- Community pool coming
- Much more!